Beyond The Classroom
Transforming education through personalized learning and global experiences
At a Meritas school, teachable moments occur beyond the classroom, and drive the experiences that prepare your child to be a standout at their top choice college and beyond.
To promote those moments, each school uses its own unique character to offer enriching, impactful experiences that provide richer learning and development. No other network of schools in the world can offer a more sophisticated and personalized journey for your child’s education.
Meritas students are challenged in the arts and athletics, as well as through academic competitions, community service, and other extracurricular activities. As students join in, they uncover hidden talents and discover new passions. They have new opportunities to become leaders, participate on teams, hone their skills, and experience competition.
Most importantly, at Meritas, your child will have opportunities to make lasting friendships with students from their school, and other top-performing Meritas schools from around the country.
These impactful experiences are part of why our students graduate as global citizens who are better able to succeed in our increasingly borderless world.
- Fine Arts Programs and Events focusing on excellence, critical thinking, and improvement
- International Opportunities driving a broadened worldview and globalism
- Student Government Summit building leadership skills around a range of school issues
- Academic Olympiad hosting students from each Meritas school around the world to compete in a celebration of brainpower, determination and hard work
- Athletics and Meritas Games promoting character development and peer collaboration
- Summer Programs offering unmatched experiences to fit individual student passions and interests