As part of the boarding program at Meritas, your child will have extended opportunities to reap the benefits of personalized learning, global experiences, incredible teachers, and diverse peer collaboration.
Some of the many benefits of our program include:
- A personal learning plan led by proven instructional methods and talented teachers
- An ESOL program that assures students will become fluent English speakers
- Life-long friendships with highly motivated students from more than 30 countries
- Exciting field trips, travel opportunities, and international experiences
- A comprehensive college guidance program beginning as early as the 6th grade
- The opportunity to receive an International Baccalaureate (IB) degree
- An educational path leading to admission into the top American and British universities
Global Experiences and College Preparation
Our international students are also provided with unique off-campus opportunities, such as a trip to New York City, which is offered twice a year. As part of our focus on globalism, our schools offer unmatched opportunities for international education, travel and engagement.
With the help of the college counseling process that begins as early as 6th Grade, our students are sought after by, and succeeding at, their top-choice colleges and universities.
The Meritas Experience within our engaging, thoughtful community of learners